05.08.2015

p o r t u g a l - no 1  


At the moment I'm in Portugal and I have some stuff to share with you guys.
This is the first post of my little Portugal serie.


B e a c h d a y 


Yesterday we went to the beach " amado " in Portugal.
When you like surfing, beautiful long beaches with great big waves, and you are going to visit Portugal in the next time, that's a super nice place to go.
We ( my sister and me ) surfed, took some photos and ate some ice cream.
Here are some photos, I hope you'll have a nice day :) 
Luca 









4 Kommentare:

  1. Richtig richtig schön ! Und surfen macht so Spaß 😍 ich geh in den Sommerferien auch surfen :) viel Spaß noch in Portugal ❤️

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich fliege in den Herbstferien nach portugal/lissabon&porto :)
    freue mich total und deine tipps werde ich auf jeden fall aufgreifen :)
    http://estrella-by-ira.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen